• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 bumper and fenders for sale in Europe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Here´s one for our European members (or all the others but there´s expensive shipping involved, so...)

A friend of mine has a complete 73 bumper for sale, good condition, no warps, no cracks. Comes with the whole metal substructure which has been blasted and painted. Completely rust free.

These almost never show up in Europe, so drop me a message if anyone is interested.

Also there are two 73 fenders for sale in great condition.

M I K E ! ! !

I have serious interest!

Mine is cracked a lot and rusty underneath. I don't know what's coming up to me but I have no good feeling... It was involved in a little crash and was repaired with normal bondo :dodgy: It will be a mess to restore it that's for sure!

PM me :exclamation:

Tim

Here´s one for our European members (or all the others but there´s expensive shipping involved, so...)

A friend of mine has a complete 73 bumper for sale, good condition, no warps, no cracks. Comes with the whole metal substructure which has been blasted and painted. Completely rust free.

These almost never show up in Europe, so drop me a message if anyone is interested.

Also there are two 73 fenders for sale in great condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back