Mustang Oklahoma boy done good!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
Chuck (c9zx) entered his nicely restored 1972 Mach 1 in a local MCA car show yesterday. I was fortunate to get an invite for Chuck a few days prior. It was sponsored by our local CertiFit retailer.

He won the Best Original Restored trophy. He was up against a really nice 1970 Grabber Blue 1970 Boss 429 and a 1969 Shelby.

Well deserved!

::congratz::

Here's the local club's Facebook page with more pics.

https://www.facebook.com/okmustangclub/photos_stream

Hop on there "like" and show some love for the 72 Mach 1 !

Chuck CertiFit Show May 2015.JPG

Chuck MAy 2015a.JPG

Chuck May 2015.JPG

Chuck - Thanks for the invite - had a great time and I'm glad you won.

I had no doubt you would... :p

Ray

Thanks everyone. It was an unusual shown in that entry was free, soft drinks and hot dogs were free, $50.00 worth of gift cards were free, and the winners of best original, best custom, and best restored, got $500.00. We'll see if " the check really is in the mail." :p The best part of the day was putting a 1969 Camaro "on the trailer" on the way home.:) Chuck

Congrats Chuck!!! unlike most I'm pleased that you beat the Camaro....however I'm elated that you beat the "cool guys" with their premium 69 and 70's etc!!! To beat those head to head? That is saying something!

Congrats Chuck!! The fact that you beat the earlier Mustangs makes me think there is still hope after all. :)

Well, come on now, we expect nothing less from a man and his beautiful 1972 Mustang from where else but...MUSTANG, Oklahoma!

Congratulations!

Back