Mustang ii with v10 and 71 hood.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did it very well, with all modifications in moderation (unlike that yellow monstrosity a couple of weeks ago).

Using the Toyota taillights was interesting, I remember when that generation of Celicas came out and how much they looked like Mustangs:

1977 Toyota Celica.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion the 2s are the Red Headed step child of the Mustang Fam. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for them. I owned a 78 hatchback that we bought brand new when we first got married. It was cute fun and easy for my wife to drive. I know talk about them at this site is taboo cause we're all about the 71-73 Mustangs but hey I didn't bring it up and that car is freaking cool and I bet it's quick too.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion the 2s are the Red Headed step child of the Mustang Fam. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for them. I owned a 78 hatchback that we bought brand new when we first got married. It was cute fun and easy for my wife to drive. I know talk about them at this site is taboo cause we're all about the 71-73 Mustangs but hey I didn't bring it up and that car is freaking cool and I bet it's quick too.
Agree, first mustang ii i drove around in as a teen was my cousins 76 red mach 1 with a 302 2 barrel. That little car would light up the block. i owned a 74 mach 1 " only year with out a v8" it was pumped up a bit with a 4 barrel high rise on a colone v6..it was quite peppy and i miss it..I seen a lot of cobra ii's lately at car shows, that just looked awesome too me, the older i get, the less bias i get too these cars..lol

I am impressed with the build. Mostly I like it, though the body mods, while incredibly well done, could be better integrated. I really like the mechanical end of the build.

I owned a 302 powered 76 Ghia-all in all it is basically the same car :D

Back