Where can I get these rims?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeW302

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang
302 2V V-8
http://www.cjponyparts.com/wheel-vintiques-wheel-14x6-standard-steel-1965-1973/p/W401-V/

I've searched high and low for a stock rim for my '73. CJ pony parts seems to be the only vendor that sells them in the dimension I need (14" x 6"). Unforunately, they've been out of stock (God forbid they update the website) and haven't made any move to order new ones for a month. With the good weather here and show season coming up, I really need that rim. Would anybody know where I might find one? (already checked the junk yard - no luck)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.cjponyparts.com/wheel-vintiques-wheel-14x6-standard-steel-1965-1973/p/W401-V/

I've searched high and low for a stock rim for my '73. CJ pony parts seems to be the only vendor that sells them in the dimension I need (14" x 6"). Unforunately, they've been out of stock (God forbid they update the website) and haven't made any move to order new ones for a month. With the good weather here and show season coming up, I really need that rim. Would anybody know where I might find one? (already checked the junk yard - no luck)
I have a stack of used original 14 X 6 stock rims

Don

pm, email or call

Just my 2 cents, but after owning 4 older Fords (72 Mustang, 70 Mustang, 66 Galaxie and 69 Torino GT) I recommend 15 inch Magnum 500s from CJPony Parts. I recommend the package deal, mounted and balanced with Radial TAs where they come with the center caps and lugs.

Just spend the money and they'll look great for years.

I've owned plenty of 14x6 Magnums but in retrospect they look like roller skate wheels and MIGHT have fitment issues with aftermarket disc brakes.

I'll add in here too...

If you desire is to run the stock setup - I would get with Don at Ohio Mustang and get some of his that have come off of cars he has parted out.

He might have wheel covers or trim rings and caps for them as well. I'd buy 6 from him. That way use one as the spare and have an extra in the event one gets damaged.

Repro 15 inch (and 14 inch) Magnums are EVERYWHERE. Don't see stock setups much anymore. :(

14 inch Magnums were never offered on the 71-3 Mustangs.

Ray

Back