• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOS Vert Right Quarter panel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stocktrader

Reaction score
My Car
Too many to list
Not really trying very hard to sell it but if you want a NOS Convertible full right side quarter panel I have one in my attic.

I don't have a pic. It's a pain to get down the attic stairs, take a pic, and put it back up.

It's a full quarter and has a section of the trunk gutter welded on which is slightly different than another NOS quarter I bought 10 years ago and installed on my Convertible.

Neither of the NOS quarters had any kind of coating on them. They were both bare steel.

I don't remember seeing a date stamped on it and there aren't any shipping labels attached.

This one looks like it was just pulled off the assembly floor.

I've had it for a few years. Considering I haven't even started up one of my Mustangs for 2 years now I suspect I'll never use this.

I figure I'd want around $400 for it. Same as I paid for it.

I think all of the NOS rear quarters had the holes.

my Drivers side was an OEM full quarter that was replaced back in the 80's it had a part number D1Z???? it also had the 73 filler holes which I had to weld shut. when I re did the car back in 2006.

the picture below shows where the Ford part label was located.

P1000667.JPG

Back