• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

72-73 NOS Fasten Seat Belt Light

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stocktrader

Reaction score
My Car
Too many to list
I have a couple of them. I am the only one that has any. I know that for sure.

$60 each

Repop light for the other years are the same price so I'm not out of line.

Between speakers, amplifiers, and mustang parts, I have to make some room around here.

I have a couple of them. I am the only one that has any. I know that for sure.

$60 each

Repop light for the other years are the same price so I'm not out of line.

Between speakers, amplifiers, and mustang parts, I have to make some room around here.
I paid $100 for one a few years ago on ebay so I don't think the price is out of line. Very hard to find

Rick I wish I knew, I have a few of them around the house, I paid (under $10 each!!... I got really lucky :D )

I don't think its a rare part all 72-73 came with them, its just that who ever has them won't let go of them.

your price is with in range, I have recently seen them from $40-$80

this one below is $45 they do pop up on ebay all of the time, its just catching one at the right price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-73-Mustang-Seat-Belt-Light-Passenger-Side-Dash-/201337872044?hash=item2ee0ac1eac&vxp=mtr

Deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you got one from me they are all used.

Ebay has been around since about 1995 and I have never seen a NOS one unless I listed it.

The only NOS light I have seen otherwise was the chrome version for LTD's

So yes these are rare.

Back