• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Ford (Mustang) T-5 Grande Coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Coupe
Yes,

I am selling my baby. We're planning on moving so I'm selling to use the proceeds for new furniture. I would love to see her go to a forum member. Price is negotiable.

Here is the link:

http://usedmustangsforsale.com/mustangs/1973-ford-mustang-t-5-grande-coupe-for-sale/

I will also be posting on auto trader classic soon. If anyone has any questions or would like to see additional photos, please let me know.

Good luck with the sale. Someone will be getting a fine car! I've seen it twice and can vouch that it is every bit as good as it appears to be in the pics.

Hate that hear you are giving up your baby. Good luck!

I hate to see you sell your Mustang. You have been a good steward. I sure hope the next owner realizes what they have.

Good luck on your sale.

Ray

Oh boy,

I love that car...

I am not amused - not a good deal - furniture against Mustang, no... :-/

But I know - family comes first, that's right. I think you had countless sleepless night thinking of it before so you will know what to do. You are a good guy!

But - no other option?

Ok - hope it will go to a good new owner! The price is very fair!

If I had enough money this would be the perfect brother to mine ;)

Best wishes to you, your family and your Mustang,

Tim

Oh boy,

I love that car...

I am not amused - not a good deal - furniture against Mustang, no... :-/

But I know - family comes first, that's right. I think you had countless sleepless night thinking of it before so you will know what to do. You are a good guy!

But - no other option?

Ok - hope it will go to a good new owner! The price is very fair!

If I had enough money this would be the perfect brother to mine ;)

Best wishes to you, your family and your Mustang,

Tim
Thanks Tim...

How cool would that be... to have 2 T5 Q code, 4speed cars. Are you sure you don't want to buy it, the price would be very negotiable for a forum member!!

I do love my car but it is a luxury I don't really need at this point. I will definitely get another car in a year or two.

Thanks again for the well wishes, blessings to you and your family.

Pete

Pete,

yes, that would be too cool! I love your car!!!

But it is not a question if I WANT it but if I COULD - I put every free money and time in my Mach 1 - more is not in the budget! It is not the price... :-/

Hope it will go to a good owner soon!

All the best,

Bump the ad and also tried the original link and it wasn't working.

http://usedmustangsforsale.com/mustang-tag/t-5/

This one works... I've had lots of views, some questions and a few calls from "we'll help you sell it" services. Its not a highly trafficked site. I still have to get it listed on auto trader classic. I checked the BBB site on the two services that called me and found lots of complaints.

I think I'll stay on my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sad to hear that, but sure you will come back in the future with another baby :) If the Altantic was not between you and me, this beautifull one would sleep in my garage.

We shared together and I want to tell you merci beaucoup for your advices.

Hope you will stay in this 7173mustangs big family.

Hey All,

I've had the car listed for sale on the www.mustangclassified.com website since 6 May. I have over 600 views with only one nibble. This is really not what I'd call a high traffic site. I just listed it on Auto Trader Classics yesterday and I already have what I thought was a real hit until I got this email response:

"Thanks for the quick response,i am interested in buying it,what is the lowest price and i will like to have more pictures and also tell me about the condition as i am presently out of town on a business trip and i could not come over to check it out,but no worries as i am willing to handle the pick up through a legitimate shipping agent that has their headquarter situated in the US. It will be picked up after the payment has been made,kindly get back to me ASAP i need this urgently. Hope to read from you soon."

Not a legit person...

As I said, it's now listed at the link below.

http://m.autotraderclassics.com/car?id=200c39

If anyone has any suggestions that may help me sell it please let me know. Thanks all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

And the hits just keep coming...

This is the latest response to my ad... extra keys?? These things are funny, but also very frustrating!

"Thanks for your response,Do you have extra keys? and When is the last

date you service it? I'm ready to pay but not cash in person because

I’m currently on Holiday trip,My only quickest payment option is

PayPal,

its safe fast and secured and i will be responsible for the PayPal

transaction charges so you can get your expected amount. If you don't

have an account with PayPal, its pretty easy to open one,Just log onto

www.paypal.com and sign up. I hope we can make the purchase as fast as

possible? As I am buying it for my wife that just give birth, and I'm

pretty very sure she will love it. I have a mover that will come for

the pick up once payment clears in your paypal account and moved into

your bank account, The mover will handle the documentations and

changing of ownership on my behalf. I'll look forward to hearing from

you with the information below so that I can make the payment this

today.

Your PayPal e-Mail Address :

Your Final Asking price:

Your Zip code for pickup:

Zack"

[bLACK RIGHT-POINTING TRIANGLE] Show quoted text

I reduced the price...

The fake responses keep getting better.

"Thanks for the prompt reply. My name is Rose . I believe my son sent you a message to email me for the sale. I will like to know the lowest price for it and i want you to get back to me with more pictures and its current condition because i can't come over to inspect it. I am buying it locally here as a gift for my son that is studying in the US for his great performance in his study.

I am at sea at the moment as i am an Oceanographer ( i work on South Pacific Ocean in east of New Zealand ) and due to the nature of my work, phone calls is restricted. It was my son that check your advert and sent you a text to contact me (his mother ) on my email address because i am currently offshore .I am really sure he will be more than happy if i am able to purchase it from you because this is what he want and chose from the Advert.

You need not worry yourself about how it will get to him there as i have a contact of shipping company that will be handling the pick up and all the paper work that is needed to be done their in the US they have branches almost everywhere in the US.I look forward to read back from you with details.

Regards"

I reduced the price...

The fake responses keep getting better.

"Thanks for the prompt reply. My name is Rose . I believe my son sent you a message to email me for the sale. I will like to know the lowest price for it and i want you to get back to me with more pictures and its current condition because i can't come over to inspect it. I am buying it locally here as a gift for my son that is studying in the US for his great performance in his study.

I am at sea at the moment as i am an Oceanographer ( i work on South Pacific Ocean in east of New Zealand ) and due to the nature of my work, phone calls is restricted. It was my son that check your advert and sent you a text to contact me (his mother ) on my email address because i am currently offshore .I am really sure he will be more than happy if i am able to purchase it from you because this is what he want and chose from the Advert.

You need not worry yourself about how it will get to him there as i have a contact of shipping company that will be handling the pick up and all the paper work that is needed to be done their in the US they have branches almost everywhere in the US.I look forward to read back from you with details.

Regards"

You have to give it to them. An Oceanographer. That even out does the usual BS. Tell them to attach cash to the back of a dolphin and send it your way. Then, you will have a whale shark carry the car to their location.

Back