San Antonio meetup - week of 10 May 2015

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
I'll be in San Antonio, TX from Sunday to Thursday, May 10-14.

Anyone want to meet up Sun, Mon, Tue or Wed evening?

I've subscribed to this thread so when you make a post I'll get an email and "should" be able to respond shortly.

Hahaha. Good post John.

Ahem, but where's your meetup thread?
I wish, all business this time. Every night is booked until I fly home Monday night. Can't say it's all bad though, Chicago has some of the best restaurants and blues on planet earth. If you have to wine and dine not a bad place to be.

Cheers,

love to meet up...but my stang is down! - as you may or may not know....tranny crapped out on me.

Guess I can drive my "altima" and meet up w you..but what fun is that!? hahaha....

I'm open tomorrow (Wed) evening for a burger joint or whatever. I'm staying in the loop area on the NW side of town. Shoot me a PM if your available.

Don,

I am pretty new here but live in Boerne so not too far away from where you are. I am up for a bite and a greet. My car is apart as well for intake manifold gaskets. Shoot me a PM as any day this week works.

PM sent to both with my number. Text me back. Tomorrow I won't be able to check my PMs while at work.

I'm looking for to meeting up is we can pull it off.

hmmmmm I'm a little slow. However I've been to your office (next door to the FBI) in this subdued building of meek understated design where said guards of yours damn near molested me even while I presented quite significant passage with my gubmint clearance........ mild mannered civil engineer? for the state of Alabama...MAYBE....and probably MAYBE NOT traveling all over the country ESPECIALLY to Texas? I THINK NOT!!! :-/

what kinna gubmint man ARE you?

hmmmmm I'm a little slow. However I've been to your office (next door to the FBI) in this subdued building of meek understated design where said guards of yours damn near molested me even while I presented quite significant passage with my gubmint clearance........ mild mannered civil engineer? for the state of Alabama...MAYBE....and probably MAYBE NOT traveling all over the country ESPECIALLY to Texas? I THINK NOT!!! :-/

what kinna gubmint man ARE you?
Well those guards do enjoy their work. ;)

Back