OMS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q Code
Hi all, I just wanted to give a big "Thank You" out to Ohio Mustang Supply. I just bought a pitman arm for my 72 Mach from them & they were about 40 bucks cheaper than anywhere else!

Plus, I got it sent to me & it arrived in 3 days. Thank's again OMS! :)

jpaz -

Thanks for posting! You reminded me to call Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply and place my order!!!!

Ray
I can just picture Ray opening that wallet ... sounds like a horror movie as the door creaks open... :p:p:p

jpaz -

Thanks for posting! You reminded me to call Don @ Ohio Mustang Supply and place my order!!!!

Ray
I can just picture Ray opening that wallet ... sounds like a horror movie as the door creaks open... :p:p:p

Yes dusty with cobwebs! :D I sure thought there was more currency in there!!!!! :-/ Some that were stored there have vanished! Maybe disintegrated!

:D :p

Ray

Hi all, I just wanted to give a big "Thank You" out to Ohio Mustang Supply. I just bought a pitman arm for my 72 Mach from them & they were about 40 bucks cheaper than anywhere else!

Plus, I got it sent to me & it arrived in 3 days. Thank's again OMS! :)
Oh no, Don will be raising his prices now! :D

Don quite literally owns half my car from bumper to bumper

including the bumpers. It all started when I ordered a set

of deluxe door panels for the Grande. They were shipped

from California to Don then back to me. Don got hit up for

$57 state sales tax which was not included in the price. Don

did not complain he just mentioned it. I promptly sent him

the money because it was not his problem. Welcome to

interstate tax law 101. My biggest score was the engine

(long block never fired) and to this day my mechanic swears

this engine was race prepped for NASCAR. Somebody built

it and then left it in a warehouse until it ended up with Don.

Then I bought a 3.50 Trac-Lok from Don and he said I was

over charged on the shipping so he refunded the money,

$57.

mike

Don & Erin are the best! Support your American small family businesses! Deal directly with the owners who will be the ones answering the phones. Just ask Erin if Don's grouchy before he comes to the phone...lol :)

Really just kidding, Don has earned my stamp of approval as a great person to do business with and also as a one of the good guys.

Back