Greetings from Germany

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hightower

Reaction score
My Car
Since April 2014 I'm the owner of a 1972 Convertible, built in August 1971, with 302-2V engine, bright red paint, Mach 1 decor group, C-4 Cruise-O-Matic Transmission. Meanwhile engine was changed: 351-4V and colour is dark red.
Hi fans and owners of a 7173 Mustang

My name is Claus and I'm living in the South of Germany. I'm new in this forum although I have a 72 Mustang since April 2014.

It's a convertible in dark red, roof and interior in black, automatic gear box, 351 engine, Mach1 decor group.

I often surched for interesting information about 7173 Mustangs in the German forum "Mustang inside" but most posts there are for 6x Mustangs owners. So I'm happy that I found 7173 Mustang and I'm sure that I will come back with some questions.

In the German forum I found a funny slogan and will try to translate it for you: "Power breakdown in the garage - talked to my family - seem to be nice folks".:D

Hallo Klaus! Willkommen aus Luxemburg.

Stell bitte einen Pin auf unsere Weltkarte, damit wir wissen, wo du bist.

Oben rechts, unter "Fun stuff".

Back to our regular program. :)

Glad you found us.

Welcome from Las Vegas, Nevada Claus!

....: "Power breakdown in the garage - talked to my family - seem to be nice folks".:D
Welcome to the site Claus from Washington State. Can you repeat the above in it's original German format, the translation is missing something and now I'm really curious, thanks.

Jim

....: "Power breakdown in the garage - talked to my family - seem to be nice folks".:D
Welcome to the site Claus from Washington State. Can you repeat the above in it's original German format, the translation is missing something and now I'm really curious, thanks.

Jim
I'd say: " Stromausfall in der Garage. Habe (als Folge dessen) meine Familie getroffen. Scheinen nette Leute zu sein"

"Had a power outage in the garage- met my family - they seem to be nice people"

Jim
I'd say: " Stromausfall in der Garage. Habe (als Folge dessen) meine Familie getroffen. Scheinen nette Leute zu sein"

"Had a power outage in the garage- met my family - they seem to be nice people"

Thank you for your correct translation Luxstang. Isn't that a funny sentence?

Back