Greetings from Germany

Hightower

Hi fans and owners of a 7173 Mustang

My name is Claus and I'm living in the South of Germany. I'm new in this forum although I have a 72 Mustang since April 2014.

It's a convertible in dark red, roof and interior in black, automatic gear box, 351 engine, Mach1 decor group.

I often surched for interesting information about 7173 Mustangs in the German forum "Mustang inside" but most posts there are for 6x Mustangs owners. So I'm happy that I found 7173 Mustang and I'm sure that I will come back with some questions.

In the German forum I found a funny slogan and will try to translate it for you: "Power breakdown in the garage - talked to my family - seem to be nice folks".:D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo Klaus! Willkommen aus Luxemburg.

Stell bitte einen Pin auf unsere Weltkarte, damit wir wissen, wo du bist.

Oben rechts, unter "Fun stuff".

Back to our regular program. :)

Glad you found us.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Hi Claus,

and Welcome from Brisbane, Australia.

Glad you found us. You should get a lot of good info, help and friendship from the Forum. Do tell us more about your Mustang with pics when you get a chance.:)

Greg.:)

:whistling: LORD, MR FORD - JERRY REED

Welcome from Rhode Island.

Iyman

1972 Mustang Convertable :run_horse:  [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1507]Visit My Garage[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page [button=https://www.facebook.com/MUSTANGCCNE]MCCNE FB Page[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page [button=http://www.mccne.com/]MCCNE Web Page[/button]

Welcome from TriCities WA.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

....: "Power breakdown in the garage - talked to my family - seem to be nice folks".:D

Welcome to the site Claus from Washington State. Can you repeat the above in it's original German format, the translation is missing something and now I'm really curious, thanks.

Jim

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

....: "Power breakdown in the garage - talked to my family - seem to be nice folks".:D

Welcome to the site Claus from Washington State. Can you repeat the above in it's original German format, the translation is missing something and now I'm really curious, thanks.

Jim

I'd say: " Stromausfall in der Garage. Habe (als Folge dessen) meine Familie getroffen. Scheinen nette Leute zu sein"

"Had a power outage in the garage- met my family - they seem to be nice people"

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Jim

I'd say: " Stromausfall in der Garage. Habe (als Folge dessen) meine Familie getroffen. Scheinen nette Leute zu sein"

Thank you for your correct translation Luxstang. Isn't that a funny sentence?

Hello and welcome to the forum from North Carolina.

I just got finished taking my instrument cluster apart cleaning and got every bulb working only one did when I started, now to test the tach.

Hurray.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Claus,

::welcome:: to 7173mustangs.com from Europe/Germany/Reutlingen... :D

Where were you all the time ;) ?!?

Hope to see you anytime - we are not that far away from each other... ;)

This forum is a great community!

Tim

Tim

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly :runninpony:

Ein glückliches Willkommen, Sie und Ihre 1972 Mustang, Claus. Sie werden feststellen, dass wir wirklich eine internationale Gemeinschaft von einer gemeinsamen Liebe 71-73 Mustangs miteinander verbunden. Tim, from sunny Florida.

Tim: Restoring 71-73 Ponies, Restoring People

139A1893.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum from North Carolina.

I just got finished taking my instrument cluster apart cleaning and got every bulb working only one did when I started, now to test the tach.

Hurray.

David,

that's cool ::thumb::

Please update how it works!

Ein glückliches Willkommen, Sie und Ihre 1972 Mustang, Claus. Sie werden feststellen, dass wir wirklich eine internationale Gemeinschaft von einer gemeinsamen Liebe 71-73 Mustangs miteinander verbunden. Tim, from sunny Florida.

Tim,

that's not bad - Sie sprechen schon ganz gut Deutsch ;)

Tim

Jim

That's the Hochdeutsche translation, I was thinking Claus being in Schwabenland might have ein bisschen different twist on it, but I now get it, thanks!

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

Jim

That's the Hochdeutsche translation, I was thinking Claus being in Schwabenland might have ein bisschen different twist on it, but I now get it, thanks!

+1 ::thumb::

Tim

Welcome to the site from Virginia! I took a couple of years of German in high school back in the 70's and unfortunately I don't remember a dozen words of it!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg