1972 H code convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
I purchased this car south of Atlanta but was a Detroit DSO and the rust shows it. It is not as bad as some I have seen built on here but more than I want. I bought it to get parts for the 72 Q vert. I needed the windshield and some brackets for the engine.

After I got it home and saw all the options it had I ordered the Marti to verify and everything it had came on the car with the exception of someone adding the NASA hood, Mach 1 grill and honey comb rear panel when the last lacquer paint was applied many years ago.

I have offered for sale here and will continue to pull the parts I need if anyone is looking for a high option car here it is. I am rebuilding the power windows and down to a couple pieces to make it complete. It will come with every wire, nut, bolt, clip, switch, glass, window guides and stops so you will not have to hunt anything. If interested make an offer. You can check on ebay for cost of the power windows and the ones on there are not complete.

I just hate to crush such a well optioned car. I will cut out the windshield frame and the rear seat area, rear wheel house and all the convertible rain gutter system before it goes to crusher. You can actually take a solid coupe and make it a convertible.

DSC_1232.JPG

From what I see my main concern with this car would be the convertible support bracing under the car and torque boxes are they still solid? if so then the rest is do-able.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back