Guess Who Won A Trophy This Weekend At The Car Show!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Not me! My daughter and I participated in the Shananodah Valley Mustang Club show this last weekend in Front Royal Virginia. We entered her Oxford White 04 Mach 1, which has been hers for almost a year now, and my 73 Mustang Convertible. The show had two different classes of Mustangs, plus a Ford Pickup and Other Ford Cars classes, so we were not competing against each other. Well guess who wins the trophy! I'm so excited for her as she loves her Mach 1 and takes really good care of it. Of course she and I worked together to detail it for the show. Oh well, maybe next time my 73 will get a trophy!

DSCF0806.jpg

DSCF0807.jpg

DSCF0757.jpg

DSCF0779.jpg

DSCF0780.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg

DSCF0774.jpg

DSCF0675.jpg

DSCF0776.jpg

DSCF0789.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

DSCF0783.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! to both you and your daughter. It is great to see a hobby where all generations can get involved and keep it as family oriented as possible. I am doing the same with my 10 year old son. We took the 67 out to a show this weekend and also won a 1st place trophy. My son commented it was a "perfect, perfect day." You know 10 year olds. Anyhow, congratulations again to your daughter and I am sure a very proud papa.

congrats to your daughter. Very nice mach. My neighbor has on also but red. It looks like it just rolled out of the dealer showroom.

Again congrats to both of you very nice cars.::goodjob::

Thanks for all the nice responses; we were both very excited about Mandy winning the trophy. She definitely loves her Mach 1 and hopefully the trophy will keep her interest up in going to car shows. Thanks again everyone.

Beautiful! She edged you with creativity and got that winning point for having bumble bee in her tail pipe :D Good job! Mandy's beautiful also :blush:

Beautiful! She edged you with creativity and got that winning point for having bumble bee in her tail pipe :D Good job! Mandy's beautiful also :blush:
We are thinking about cutting the bumble bee Camaro in half with the rear end sticking in the Shaker and the front end coming out of the tail pipe! :D

We are thinking about cutting the bumble bee Camaro in half with the rear end sticking in the Shaker and the front end coming out of the tail pipe! :D
What a great idea! Now, was that your idea or hers? You can tell a lot about a person by the way s/he thinks :D How does that song go?

"Ooh, the beauty is there but a beast is in the heart

Oh-oh, here she comes.. Watch out boy she'll chew you up

Oh-oh, here she comes... She's a maneater, maneater.....da da da da da. Something like that LOL!

:p Love it man! Don't show the car but If I do then may I have permission to use your idea?

DJ

Back