Long time no see guys!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sumit

Reaction score
My Car
1973 351c coupe
Hey everyone.

Its been a long time since I last hung around on here, I think my last post may have been me talking about maybe selling my Mustang (financial problems).

I managed to recover without selling her. So today was the day I finally put her back on the road. It was nice being behind the wheel again, and I look forward to hanging out here some more.

Here's a pic from this evening

http://imgur.com/RiWLk7a

Welcome back man!:)

glad to hear you kept your Mustang. Please don't be a stranger.(the white ghost):)

BTW - I'm ploughing my way through watching Heartland at the moment.

Believe me, it's an education into Canadian culture in some ways.:p

Greg.:)

Glad to hear you're still with us - even better you were able to keep the coupe! ::thumb::

Thanks alot for all the warm welcomes. I spent my whole day yesterday driving her around, the rest of my weekend will be spent clay barring and polishing. Next week it will be new tires and trying to figure out my carburetor once and for all.

Thanks again guys.

Welcome back man!:)

glad to hear you kept your Mustang. Please don't be a stranger.(the white ghost):)

BTW - I'm ploughing my way through watching Heartland at the moment.

Believe me, it's an education into Canadian culture in some ways.:p

Greg.:)
I have never watched Heartland, I know the show and its great to see some Canadian television be enjoyed elsewhere. If you ever want some more Canadian TV suggestions feel free to ask me! lol

Back