Long Time Lurker

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 M code Mach 1, 4 speed, Grabber Blue.
Hi all,

I've officially been a member here for almost 2 years, and lurked around long before that. I've never really posted much, aside from a few recent posts. But I feel like I know a lot of you very well from reading your posts over the years.

Anyway, I have a 71 Mach 1, M code, 4 Speed toploader, Grabber Blue, Ram Air. It is a well optioned car and a 1 of 1 according to the Marti report. I'll post the report and some pics soon.

Hope to participate more these days, as opposed to lurking.

2n7hamu.jpg

efexro.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, even though you've been a member for almost 2 years and a confessed "Lurker", guess I'll be the first to say "Hello" and welcome back! Like to hear more about that Grabber Blue Mach 1. Sounds like It's got all the right stuff to make it a blast to drive. Grabber Blue just looks right on a Mustang, just look at all the new Mustangs sporting that color!

Well, Welcome anyway from West Texas! ;) :D

Nothing wrong with lurking - sometimes, it's better to just sit back and take it all in before stepping off into the void. :cool:

Welcome back to the forum. Your grabber blue M Code looks really nice, and a 4-speed too! Nice options and highly desirable. Am currently putting together a Grabber Blue 1971 Mach 1 J Code, SCJ, with the Detroit Locker; your machine looks like mine will be one day!

Welcome back to the forum. Your grabber blue M Code looks really nice, and a 4-speed too! Nice options and highly desirable. Am currently putting together a Grabber Blue 1971 Mach 1 J Code, SCJ, with the Detroit Locker; your machine looks like mine will be one day!
Thanks!

It's really a 20 footer. It was repainted at some point and its not perfect. The engine bay is anything but manicured. Heck, I even have mismatched rims and tires, haha! But, its in much better shape than when I bought it a few years back. Its a WIP. A nice driveable WIP.

Welcome into the light. Great to see you posted up some pictures of your great looking car. Stay in touch whenever you can and keep us posted on the projects you are tackling.

Sweet Ride! Ain't nothing wrong with a WIP - otherwise, I'd have been chased outta here a LONG time ago! ::thumb::

Back