It's here !

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint Sportsroof
Welllll the Sprint made it to her new home today! The pictures I had posted were from the Gentleman who I purchased the car from. A shipper brought it here moments ago.

I was amazed at its condition......gotta say it looks.....well like it was made yesterday. Definetly not restored ita all original. Will be fun learning what I can about her!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn196/wyomingmach/IMG01296-20110412-1723.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn196/wyomingmach/IMG01298-20110412-1726.jpg

That's awesome, I'm in the same boat. My car was picked up yesterday and is being moved cross-country as we speak. That's a really clean looking car!
Post pics when it gets here....I have to admitt I feel like a kid at Christmas!
I know what you mean, my camera is charged up and ready to go. I was even thinking about taking a little video of when the truck brings the car up...how cheesy is that?!?

Looks like it is in great condition. Put on your priority list to pull up those carpets and look for the build sheets and clean up and rustproof those floors.

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU........ HECK WHEN I BOUGHT MINE I WAS HOPING NOONE WOULD SEE ME BRING IT THRU TOWN. LOL GOOD JOB GUYS
LOL I know how you feel, when I pulled in with mine (on a trailer) my uncle was like what the hell have you done. But it will be ok one day

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU........ HECK WHEN I BOUGHT MINE I WAS HOPING NOONE WOULD SEE ME BRING IT THRU TOWN. LOL GOOD JOB GUYS
LOL I know how you feel, when I pulled in with mine (on a trailer) my uncle was like what the hell have you done. But it will be ok one day
LOL I've had that reaction before: "what...the...hell...were you THINKING?!?"

LOL I've had that reaction before: "what...the...hell...were you THINKING?!?"
Hey all diamonds start out as coal

First thing I did was look for any signs of rust: trunk, engine compartment, wheel wells, etc (didnt pull carpet :>) absolutely not a single sign of rust. I laughed at Ford using blue tape to seperate the Grabber blue and white....must have sped things up going down the line. Not a dent or nick in the whole thing.

Back