69-71 N.O.S. magnum center caps

These have been removed from the pkg but never used other than display on the car in the shop. They are for the small center early magnum part number C9ZZ-1130-E asking $200.00

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

I am just here to eat my lunch and screw stuff up!!!!!lollerz

I would love to get them, I will need them, but I do not even have the rims yet to put them in. Still trying to figure out what size to get. I hope you still have them when I need them

Thanks Don but I payed $200.00 for them just trying to get my money back. These will not fit the REPRO magnums they have a 2.25 inch hole.

Thanks Don but I payed $200.00 for them just trying to get my money back. These will not fit the REPRO magnums they have a 2.25 inch hole.

I want to put Magnums on my vert but need to find out what size would be the best. I do not know anything about them yet, still need to learn and get them.

My mach had 15X8 inch magnums on it and it looked great with 245/60/15 tires that would be my suggestion I also put those (15X8) on my 70 mach 1 I am restoring with 235/60/15 tires because of fender rub.

Regards Tom