Strut rod crossmember

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawk3124

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible
M-Code 351 Cleveland
C6
Anyone have a lead on a good strut rod crossmember? How good of a success rate have you guys had welding in a new one? Something best left to professionals.

I have one. It's clean of all the frame pieces. Ready to install. It was s Ford replacement that a previous owner installed on my parts car. $300. Going to Carlisle, I can bring along if we reach a deal. I can email pictures or post tomorrow

I replaced the strut rod cross member on my car many years ago. The car was stripped down no engine or front clip on the car so it was easy to access. If you have some experience welding you should be able to handle it yourself. Make sure you take good measurements and position it in the correct location.

Last edited by a moderator:
All,

Yes, you are correct. My Bad here. This not the correct part! The correct part that is not repoped is D0OZ-10852-B. My apologies there!

2h3rkg5.jpg

Thanks

mustang7173

Last edited by a moderator:
Judge I am interested but not making Carlisle this week. It's a busy time at my work and can not get away. Any chance you could ship if I pay your costs?

Approximately $21.80. 36 x 8 x 8 and twenty pounds. Email me if interested.
The cost is doable but can I get a picture before I conclude the deal?

Back