New member 72 H code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found the site when searching topics a couple years ago. I got sidetracked when I bought a Ford Raptor after selling a '69 Bronco I built. I am having fun with the Raptor off-road but have started playing with my Mach 1 again.

I have a 72 H code medium lime metallic with every option except power windows and better engine. My Marti report shows 1 of 1 as my car is equipped. I bought this car about 5 years ago as a replacement to a medium lime 72 I had in 83-85 under I crashed it racing up a mountain. The 2bbl removed installed Edelbrock performer manifold and Holley carb. Previous owner installed larger cam but have no specs. Rough cam idle and runs good mid-high rpm but loads up off the line ( can't burn out) looks like I'll need to install an appropriate stall converter.

Pertronix and flamethrower just arrived today.

Great to see all the 71-73 fans, loved them ever since my dad bought a new 72 off the lot.

Current Mach

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432858902.919847.jpg

First Mach

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432859037.544756.jpg

Welcome from Las Vegas!!

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Wow, what a cool color!! I also dig those rims on the "first Mach" pic.

Remember to post a pin on the member map under "fun stuff" at the top right of the page.

Welcome from West Texas! Good lookin' cars! I love the old school Baby Moons - SO much cooler than factory dog dishes. ;) :D

Back