We don't have a thread for random 71-73 pics, so thought I'd start one. Any random cool pictures please post up.

I was flicking throught this month's American Car Magazine and spotted this cool ad at the back. Maybe the 71-73 is finally gaining approval.

IMG_7689_zpskwtj7cgm.jpg

Mark

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know our cars are growing in popularity. I get more lookers and people stopping by to talk with me at the shows, than most other cars. Had a Mopar at next to me at the last show. The guy told me he hates Mustangs but had to admit mine was badass. He asked permission to sit inside for a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! The green one is kinda cool except for the rear.

I like the two tone paint idea. If only they had stayed with the black on top instead of only doing that black frame it would have been even cooler.

I also like the vents in the quarters and the flush fit bumpers.

Not bad at all!

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a nice lounge:

693_zpsjrb33fhn.jpg

Wow... it ir wasnt for the blue in the seats i would have thought thats my car..... not my house though.... the carpet would have been a bit oily[emoji1]

1971 M-code Mach 1

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

Wow that is so awesome home too any Mustang 😎 Regards Lars DK73

Sendt fra min D2005 med Tapatalk

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

Here's a new tongue-in-check Ladybird book coming out next month. Looks what's on the cover. The book starts by saying:

'When you're young we wonder if we'll be a surgeon or an astronaut. We can be anything we want to be. Then one day we can't,' begins The Ladybird Book of the Mid-Life Crisis by Joel Morris.

Ladybird%20Book_zpsvukkfhtx.jpg

More here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3269157/Ladybird-books-redesigned-adults-help-cope-mid-life-crises-hangovers-dating.html

Mark

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I know our cars are growing in popularity. I get more lookers and people stopping by to talk with me at the shows, than most other cars. Had a Mopar at next to me at the last show. The guy told me he hates Mustangs but had to admit mine was badass. He asked permission to sit inside for a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny...I also had a Mopar guy hanging around my Mustang at a Labor Day show. I caught him staring under my hood!

1883884967_Mopargawker.thumb.jpg.76d5cc6947bf19e400b46262036d8a9f.jpg

Don't be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic! ::thumb::

Great pics, very cool to look at.

351w - Ford racing GT40X 178 cc aluminum heads - Ford racing(crane) 1.7 roller rockers - Comp Cams 280H magnum cam .544" / .544" lift - ARP hardware - hedman longtubes - magnaflow exhaust with X pipe - Duraspark - MSD digital 6al box - MSD TFI coil - optima red top battery - tuff stuff 140 amp alternator - weiand stealth intake  - edelbrock 1406 600 carb  - march pullies and brackets - Be cool fan controller - derale electric fan - FMX trans - motive 4.11 gears - traction lok - lakewood traction bars.                                            

And now for something completely different -

428366725_Mustangcutaway.thumb.jpeg.e367c3589a8722cd337b64ce8642693b.jpeg

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)