Hello

mjj8413

Hello. I registered here as there seems to be a wealth of knowledge that will prove to be useful when I am upgrading my '72 Mach 1. I am originally from Dallas, TX but currently in San Diego, CA due to being active duty Navy. I hope to learn a lot while browsing these forums.

pbxww.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome from TriCities WA.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Welcome from your home State of Texas and thank you for your service to our country. Love your car, I had a 72 Mach 1 back in the day.

Hi from Phoenix. I appreciate you posting up a photo. I have to tell you I really like your car. Beautiful.

I think you will like it here. The folks are friendly and there is a lot of knowledge amongst the members.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

Welcome from Oklahoma. Very nice looking car.

This site has a lot of folks willing to help when called upon. A lot of great knowledge from their own experiences.

You're gonna like it here. :)

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Hello from Mississippi. Wow what a nice Mach1! Looking for advice, technical information or just to car talk, your search is over. Great group of people here who love these cars and will do what ever it takes to help you! Welcome aboard.

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Welcome to you and your very nice looking 72 Mach 1. Wimbleton White with black accents is a nice complement to the 72 Mustang.

Tim: Restoring 71-73 Ponies, Restoring People

139A1893.jpg

Welcome from Massachusetts. Thank you for your service. Go Navy from a Navy Vet. Wicked Nice Cah (that's car in Mass speak)

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride :D Frank