**UPDATED PICTURES** Show @ Mustangs Unlimited in CT

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
Its Sunday June 14th @ Mustangs Unlimited in Manchester CT.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1625492047708264/

Mustangs Unlimited

440 Adams Street

Manchester, CT

Please let me know if any 71-73 Forum members will be attending, we can do a Meet and Greet.

I will be around Judging cars and Taking pictures for the FB page.

If I can get my transmission up and running good by Sunday I'll be there. Never been to an event like this before. Do I have to enter the car or can I just park it like a cruise night?

That reminds me to get some cleaning supplies!

You can enter as Display only and not get Judged, all proceeds go to the Parkinson's disease this year, its about 1 1/2 hour ride.

Its a nice ride, we go route 44 to 84 in CT right to Mustangs Unlimited.

Its also a good time to go shopping in their store.

Thank you for the pictures, it was a beautiful day for the show. I this I could have made it, maybe next year!
our next show is in Marlboro Mass next month 7/19 at Soloman pond mall, its a much easier ride.

I'll post up details in a separate thread

this was my going away gift yesterday :D

3rd Place in my division

11032651_1085040631524953_8757506304895809171_n.jpg

Thank you for the pictures, it was a beautiful day for the show. I this I could have made it, maybe next year!
our next show is in Marlboro Mass next month 7/19 at Soloman pond mall, its a much easier ride.

I'll post up details in a separate thread

this was my going away gift yesterday :D

3rd Place in my division
People often give me things to go away:p

Congrats. Looks like a fun day. Who owns the gold glow 73 vert? Looks like a nice car.

Back