[Sold] Mighty Demon Carb + other items

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code C6 tranny
I have a Mighty Demon Carb #5402010GC that I was going to put on my car and then went EFI instead. Has never been mounted but kept in the box for the last few years.

Here are the specs that are on the box:

It's a 750 CFM

Jet size #75-83

PV #6.5-PLG

SQ #31

Also have the Moroso Phenoic spacer, ARP carb bolts, Russel dual inlet fuel line and the fuel Pressure gauge.

I have a new Edelbrock Torker manifold that has been powered coated a dark Grey and the runners were clayed. Didn't use this either since I decided to go a different route with the fuel system. Manifold is for the 351-4V head.

I also have a set or March Billet pulleys that I will list when I dig them out. These were never used either.

Like to sell the fuel system as a set so if you are interested PM me an offer. The manifold is also packed away but I can get a picture if needed.

EDIT: I found a picture of the Torker Manifold that I took during my build. It was just set on top of my motor to give me an idea what it was going to look like. This will give you an ides of the color.

Adding link to carb on Summit

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/dem-5402010gc

IMG_0508[1].JPG

IMG_0501[1].JPG

IMG_0502[1].JPG

IMG_0503[1].JPG

IMG_0505[1].JPG

IMG_0506[1].JPG

IMG_0509[1].JPG

IMG_2297.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back