aerial view of my car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I still have one of my car from a real airplane. People taking aerial pictures of houses and selling them door to door when I lived in England. My neighbor bought one and I just scanned it.

El Cajon...my home town from 1962-1970. My, how it has changed. Is Cajon Speedway still operational?

El Cajon...my home town from 1962-1970. My, how it has changed. Is Cajon Speedway still operational?
no its closed for a few years if you want to see more vids go to cajon classie cruse ,com that cruse night is every wednesday and runs from april to october i go every chance i get

Great video. It's so cool that your car opens and closes the video. At some points in this video the cars seem like little hot wheels toy cars, kind of unreal. In my hometown we never have get togethers like this :/

Thank you for sharing.

no thay shut it down about 10 years ago for progress and havent done a thing with the land

thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I lived it tonight and went to the Wednesday night cruise in. Met up with Nailpounder, Mach71351c, sdstang, and a new member (Joe) who will join soon.

What a fantastic evening!

I lived it tonight and went to the Wednesday night cruise in. Met up with Nailpounder, Mach71351c, sdstang, and a new member (Joe) who will join soon.

What a fantastic evening!
i had a very good time glad i don and joe for the first time .nice seeing sdstang and mach71351 again

Latest posts

Back