Spyder

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now that is what I need so I can get back on a bike!!!!!

I really miss my bike!!!!! I want a new one!!!

Hummmm, maybe that is why I got a convertible????? But you still can't beat a bike on a nice warm day on the windy back roads like around here!!!!

Girlfriends new ride we picked up at the fall rod run
That's neat! They say you can take road tests with these. Looks too easy, then they get their motorcycle endorsment and get on two wheels and crash. :huh: I think they should stick to two wheels for road tests.

That's neat! They say you can take road tests with these. Looks too easy, then they get their motorcycle endorsment and get on two wheels and crash. :huh: I think they should stick to two wheels for road tests.
Personally I think its harder to ride than a regular bike, but thats coming from someone who has rode one all my life.

Personally I think its harder to ride than a regular bike, but thats coming from someone who has rode one all my life.
I rode one at Mid Ohio last year and had a ball on it. In Indiana if you take the test on 3 wheels, you are restricted to 3 wheels. Back in 1988 my wife took her test on our sidecar rig and got a regular motorcycle endorsment. They don't do that anymore.

I rode one at Mid Ohio last year and had a ball on it. In Indiana if you take the test on 3 wheels, you are restricted to 3 wheels. Back in 1988 my wife took her test on our sidecar rig and got a regular motorcycle endorsment. They don't do that anymore.
Tn, I've never driven one, so I'll take your word for it. Hard to imagine though.

----------------------------------------

Indiana rocks! That's the way it should be. We have too many motorcycle related deaths here on the Island and I'm pretty sure this didn't help any. Lots of Military bases here and most of these deaths are Soldiers who suffers from the "Top Gun" (Tom Cruise) effects.

Cool. I haven't ridden one and wondered how the ride compares to a regular bike.
I have ridden sidecar rigs for years so I had no trouble getting used to turning the handlebars to steer. It feels pretty stable in the corners and has plenty of power. The only thing that felt strange was being in the middle of the lane.

Back