Car Matchmaker on Esquire

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Esquire Network (also abbreviated EsqTV) is an American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned as a joint venture between NBCUniversal and Hearst Corporation (both owning 50%). The network airs programs aimed at a metrosexual audience centering on travel, cooking and fashion as well as non-sports related male programming.
Ummm... nope - never watched the channel... pretty much for the reasons listed in the last sentence. ;) :D

yes i watched the first episode about 10 minutes then turned it off.

Esquire was in our channel lineup, and I never found anything interesting to watch on it, so stopped even checking on it. It looks like this program is a good reason why. If they want to help someone, why don't they find someone that really needs help, not find an expensive classic car for some guy that is too lazy or inept to try to find it himself? I liked what Power Nation was doing, fixing up cars for people, there were some on there that were truly deserving.

Season 2 premier tonight. Our Riviera is on the last show of this new season

Esquire Network (also abbreviated EsqTV) is an American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned as a joint venture between NBCUniversal and Hearst Corporation (both owning 50%). The network airs programs aimed at a metrosexual audience centering on travel, cooking and fashion as well as non-sports related male programming.
Ummm... nope - never watched the channel... pretty much for the reasons listed in the last sentence. ;) :D
"He's not gay, he's just metro."

The last show of the season runs this Wednesday. We DVR'd the season not expecting too much but we really have been presently surprised

Back