• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mustang Sportsroof

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMachII

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang

1999 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4x4

1991 Ford Festiva
I am selling my 72 Mustang. It is a Mach 1 clone. It has PPG Ebony black paint, Mach 1 striping, Vermillion interior, rebuilt 351W engine, Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum intake, Edelbrock carb, ceramic headers, power steering, power front disc brakes, factory air conditioning, C6 automatic transmission, bucket seats with console, Grant GT steering wheel, factory dash & gauges, JVC am-fm-cd, remote mirror, Flowmaster dual exhaust with chrome tips, factory 3.00 posi 9" rear end, 235/55/17 rear tires, 215/55/17 fronts, 17” polished Torque Thrust wheels, front & rear spoilers, rear window louvers, Enduro bumper, dual sport mirrors.

Asking $18,900 OBO.

More pictures at: http://mustangclassifieds.com/mustang-5100.html

P1010044.JPG

I am selling my 72 Mustang. It is a Mach 1 clone. It has PPG Ebony black paint, Mach 1 striping, Vermillion interior, rebuilt 351W engine, Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum intake, Edelbrock carb, ceramic headers, power steering, power front disc brakes, factory air conditioning, C6 automatic transmission, bucket seats with console, Grant GT steering wheel, factory dash & gauges, JVC am-fm-cd, remote mirror, Flowmaster dual exhaust with chrome tips, factory 3.00 posi 9" rear end, 235/55/17 rear tires, 215/55/17 fronts, 17” polished Torque Thrust wheels, front & rear spoilers, rear window louvers, Enduro bumper, dual sport mirrors.

Asking $18,900 OBO.

More pictures at: http://mustangclassifieds.com/mustang-5100.html
Beautiful paint job and color combo. How does the horsepower amd torque stack up agaionst the Cleveland motor? Tim

Beautiful car! Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the nice comments. Makes me want to keep it. It was painted last year at a Cadillac dealership, of all places. They did a beautiful job on it. I bought the car the way it is because I love the black & red color combination.

To ponypastor...the motor is just a mild rebuild. It could definitly use some more power. But it is a nice cruiser. Not sure how a Cleveland would compare. Never had a car with a Cleveland. If I were to keep it I would probably put a 351W stroker motor in it or maybe a late model 4.6L.

That's a beautiful car!!! I never thought to do the hood, stripes and decals in a color other than black or ardent yet here's a color that matches the interior and just pops against the black! Totally awesome and very well done!

Ok Mr. MadMachII, I have to call you out on this...just read your own words here. I think you really want to keep it!

Thanks for the nice comments. Makes me want to keep it.

I bought the car the way it is because I love the black & red color combination.

If I were to keep it I would probably put a 351W stroker motor in it or maybe a late model 4.6L.
Did you see the answer that's right there in front of you? I think you found us just in time for an intervention to help you see clearly in deciding on not selling a car that you really enjoy and looks bad to the bone. Ok, I'm just razzing you a little in jest, but there is some truth to my observations. :p

I vote you should keep it then go straight over to the Introduction threads and make a post to introduce yourself. While there, post some more pics of your beautiful car and then we will all jump for joy with you and give you a proper welcome on this great site. :D

That's a beautiful car!!! I never thought to do the hood, stripes and decals in a color other than black or ardent yet here's a color that matches the interior and just pops against the black! Totally awesome and very well done!

Ok Mr. MadMachII, I have to call you out on this...just read your own words here. I think you really want to keep it!

Thanks for the nice comments. Makes me want to keep it.

I bought the car the way it is because I love the black & red color combination.

If I were to keep it I would probably put a 351W stroker motor in it or maybe a late model 4.6L.
Did you see the answer that's right there in front of you? I think you found us just in time for an intervention to help you see clearly in deciding on not selling a car that you really enjoy and looks bad to the bone. Ok, I'm just razzing you a little in jest, but there is some truth to my observations. :p

I vote you should keep it then go straight over to the Introduction threads and make a post to introduce yourself. While there, post some more pics of your beautiful car and then we will all jump for joy with you and give you a proper welcome on this great site. :D

X2!

Back