• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mustang Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterlife

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
1972 FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE, MAROON WITH BLACK INTERIOR. 351C, FMX AUTO. 9" REAR, P/S, PT, A/C, DELUXE INTERIOR. 2 OWNER GEORGIA CAR ENTIRE LIFE. VERY ORIGINAL CAR INCLUDING, MOTOR, TRANS, REAR, CARB(still has tags!), INTAKE, HUB CAPS, RADIO,ECT. INTERIOR IN GREAT SHAPE. ENGINE RUNS GREAT!! BODY STRAIGHT, DOORS/ WINDOWS CLOSE WELL.

WORKING, A/C(has leak, compressor engages), HEAT, RADIO, BLOWER, CIGAR LIGHTER, LIGHTS, TOP, EVEN THE SEAT BELT & DOOR AJAR BUZZER WORKS!

BODY IN GREAT SHAPE

NEEDS TOP MATERIAL(WORKS FINE) AND PAINT

HAS RUST BY HOOD HINGES, ABOVE FUEL LINE, FRONT OF REAR WHEEL WELLS, FEW SPOTS HERE AND THERE, NOTHING LIKE A NORTH EAST CAR. TORQUE BOXES & FRAME, ROCKERS LOOK GOOD

>>> YOU CAN START ENJOYING THE CAR NOW!!!<<<

HAVE PAPER WORK GOING BACK TO 1996

COMES WITH CLEAN GEORGIA TITLE

$6500 FIRM,NO OFFERS PLEASE

E-MAIL OR TEXT ONLY(no calls) TO COME AND SEE,347-770-4983

2a.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5a.JPG

5b.JPG

6.JPG

6a.JPG

10.JPG

013.JPG

5cd.JPG

3d.JPG

3e.JPG

016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Alex - that's a solid car for a helluva deal. ::thumb::

I just wish I was in the market for a vert - I know I've been jonesin' for one since I've been on this site, that's for sure... but she said, "No more project cars."

I guess that just means that now I gotta get sneaky. rofl

Good luck with the sale - should be gone quick!

No to start a debate, but I really do think its a project car. The body is straight with no rust or dents(tail light panel has some rust). Interior is as clean as I have ever seen with the exception the front seat cover were recovered with standard, not deluxe covers. Engine 100%, no smoke, knocks, ticks or leaks!, trans 100% , no leaks! New paint & top, some welding shes a winner

read the ad

Alex
I'm sorry I infact didnt read all the details, no offers with the rust etc., didnt realize it was a flipper car. Hopefully you came to the right place to get your full 6500.00

read the ad

Alex
I'm sorry I infact didnt read all the details, no offers with the rust etc., didnt realize it was a flipper car. Hopefully you came to the right place to get your full 6500.00
I hope your referring to the Dolphin show from the 60's, If not please go away since you dont have the $$ or wife permission, ect, ect,

Please all waterlife is posting his car here for sale, no need for any rude of offensive comments!!.
Please do not let him bother you, he has no class::goodjob::

:p:p I stink at this stuff::shrug::::shrug::

I just played it and it worked, Let wait until some other members chime in

Alex

Checked the video. It works for me.

Good luck with the sale.

Come on guys, a 123 vert is just like any other 123 Mustang but way cooler and more fun!!!!

You could paint it yellow, add some big rims and.........

:)

Back