Bill Diehl?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoArts

Reaction score
My Car
'71 Sportsroof
'90 Mustang 7-Up 5.0 ragtop (sold after 20 years)
'66 Sunbeam Tiger Mk.IA
Is anyone friendly with this site member from Atlanta?

I paid for a part back on March 9, haven't received it nor the requested refund after repeated message exchanges. Wondering if he's OK, or other.

Thanks,

Pete

Cool, thanks. Hoping everything's ok.

Pete, keep us posted on your efforts. If this guy has become difficult to deal with, we might have to take action.

Jeff, tell us more if you don't mind sharing.

As well, if anybody has had dealings with this individual, please let us know - good or bad. Without any kind of feedback, it's tough to make a case... or defend one, either. That's why we have these Feedback forums. ;)

When someone signs up as a vendor, they pay a "vendor subscription fee," for the purpose of being able to sell the products or services. If someone is abusing the system or not providing satisfactory products, services or customer service, we need to take action to correct the situation. If that means showing them the door, so be it.

We appreciate our vendors and everything they bring to the site. But we also don't have to put-up with unacceptable service, products, or customer service either.

Pete, keep us posted on your efforts. If this guy has become difficult to deal with, we might have to take action.

Jeff, tell us more if you don't mind sharing.

As well, if anybody has had dealings with this individual, please let us know - good or bad. Without any kind of feedback, it's tough to make a case... or defend one, either. That's why we have these Feedback forums. ;)

When someone signs up as a vendor, they pay a "vendor subscription fee," for the purpose of being able to sell the products or services. If someone is abusing the system or not providing satisfactory products, services or customer service, we need to take action to correct the situation. If that means showing them the door, so be it.

We appreciate our vendors and everything they bring to the site. But we also don't have to put-up with unacceptable service, products, or customer service either.
I bought a console from Bill last year and the whole saga was a nightmare. I paid via Paypal and in the end had to go right to the wire with the Paypal appeal process before I received my part. I don't think Bill is malicious I just think he is a) very busy with his own business b) poorly organised and c) a poor communicator. Not a good combination. I regret not putting a post about this on here at the time but I was a new member and didn't want to look like the new guy dishing out the dirt on other members from day one but now when I read the other examples on here I should have followed my own intuition. Sorry I guess I could have helped others more if I'd had the confidence to speak out at the time.

Pete I'll send you a PM with Bill's contact details that I managed to track down.

I almost bought some stuff from him but I changed my mind just before. Basically I had called to ask him about some parts he had for sale. Then for some reason I decided to get them elsewhere.

Kinda glad I did.

Sorry others are having trouble and I do hope he makes good on his deals.

Ray

I went to google and did a simple search and found the following information

This appears to be his business http://www.billdiehlconcrete.com/

This appears to be his BBB rating http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/concrete-contractors/bill-diehl-concrete-in-woodstock-ga-3003324

Info on his company http://www.quicktransportsolutions.com/truckingcompany/georgia/bill-diehl-concrete-llc-usdot-2334717.php

a review or two http://www.kudzu.com/m/Bill-Diehl-Concrete-657932

There are some phone numbers in there and maybe some address that might help IF this is the same person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited for Clarity

I had an excellent experience with a different member named Eric (EBSTANG). I paypal'd late one night for an oil pan, he had it on its way the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an excellent experience with EBSTANG. I paypal'd late one night for an oil pan, he had it on its way the next day.
To be clear EBSTANG is not Bill. I also had a quick ship from Eric

Yeah - let's keep the focus in this thread about Bill Diehl, please. ::thumb::

If you want to sing the praises of another vendor, company, etc., please start another thread with the vendor's, company's, etc., name as the Thread Subject.

Thanks!

Unfortunately we're having fun and MotoArts has the trouble.

Sorry brother but we feel with you, despite the jokes.

Bill, if you see this, get back to the guy and see that that deal goes as planned. NOW!!

We've had forum members get ripped off and screwed by one of their peers before an we did not appreciate it.

Back