Meet my girls!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, 351 4v, C6, Holley 650
For those that remember my previous introduction, I told a story about a little wedding present for my bride to be. Well, I'm married as of Saturday and decided it was time to unveil the new family member to her. She had NO idea and the look on her face was pure shock, disbelief and excitement….. then I started it up. :cool:

So while I've introduced myself previously, now I'd like to introduce my wife and new proud pedal to the metal owner of a 71 Mach 1. Say hi to Rachael and her new baby!

Eric

(no idea why one pic is upside down…help please)

20150610_190939.jpg

20150610_191115.jpg

*Moderator Note: Fixed it - Eric (Mister 4x4)

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Ill be the first to say that I really like the stripping on that mustang, I think it adds a lot of character. She looks happy! Tell her to be careful leaning on the car with jeans. A friend of mine leaned on mine and his buttons left a nice scratch in the paint! I was devestated :(

Now I have a nice paint job and no one is allowed to touch it but me ;) lol

Awesome! Looks like an awesome car and happy people in the pics - good for you! ::thumb::

Nice girls, both of them. :)

Said it before and I'll say it again: I really like the stripes on that car.

Dang, what a gift. Would you marry me, please? :)

Nice pics. I'm happy for you finding/marrying a good woman who appreciates Mustangs!

Thanks to Eric (Mister 4x4) for fixing the pics!!!!!

Ray

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Big thanks to Eric for fixing the pics for me. No idea why they were flipped and I couldn't rotate them from here.

I know "her" car is a bit of a black sheep on this forum not being original etc. but I hope you still like what you see. I would have not purchased this car for me but it's perfect for her. I've never seen a girl get so pumped up about a car in my life. When she was driving it she said with a bit of a snarl, "It feels meaty!" lol which is huge coming from a vegetarian.

Now that the secret is out I can openly work on it a bit and get her into it. She's excited to work on it with me too. Great gal! She said I need to get a car lift. Haha.... maybe in a few more paychecks. Between all my kids cars and mine I think I just need to open a private auto repair and charge in Margaritas or something similar.

Keep it tuned!

Eric

My pleasure! I just pulled down the picture to my machine, rotated it 180 in PaintShop Pro, saved and re-attached it to the post, then cleaned up the stray (broken) attachments in the thread.

Hey - I'm a restomod guy myself... so there are no "Black Sheep" here. I was admiring the car when you first posted it up because I love the paint job. It looks a LOT like the recently issued Hot Wheels cars... except in much cooler "Full Scale." rofl

It looks a LOT like the recently issued Hot Wheels cars... except in much cooler "Full Scale." rofl
No kidding? I'll have to look for one of those. ha
640px-'71_Mustang_Mach_I-2013_224.jpg

http://hotwheels.wikia.com/wiki/%2771_Mustang_Mach_I

The packages look like this, with the picture of the actual car contained.

1971-Mustang-Mach-1.jpg

Back