• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Side door light switches

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you happen to have a passenger side socket that the switches plug into? Also, my car has a 3 pin switch on the driver side and two pin switch on the passenger side, would you be willing to sale one of each as a pair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Passenger side two pin sockets are available as reproductions for just a few bucks. The 3 pin sockets are not reproduced.

Passenger side two pin sockets are available as reproductions for just a few bucks. The 3 pin sockets are not reproduced.
I did see some Scott Drake sockets, but it did not specify if they were two or three pin, thanks for the clarification!

do you happen to have a passenger side socket that the switches plug into? Also, my car has a 3 pin switch on the driver side and two pin switch on the passenger side, would you be willing to sale one of each as a pair?
I do not. Just these items. And yes, I'd be willing to split them up set-wise if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Several of the vendors now have the 3 pin sockets...not sure how long they have made. Here is one from CJ's.

http://www.cjponyparts.com/door-jam-switch-w-3-pins-1970-1973/p/HW1612/
The switch has been available for awhile

The socket is not being made

I have the switch for 14.95

Item #D1AZ-13713-R

70-73 DOOR JAMB SWITCH, 3 PIN

Reproduction switch, white. Price: $14.95

Add To Shopping Cart

I've approached NPD with the 3 pin socket, but nothing came of it. Don: can you work your magic with manufacturers? The 3 pin socket is used throughout FLM from 1970 at least through 1973.

I have a few 3 pin switches that I can let go. PM me

Back