• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

seat belt light

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flstf09

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 429 CJ
I'm looking for the seat belt warning light that goes above the glove box for my 72 Mach 1.Doesnt have to work just don't want a hole in my dash.Needs to look good.

Got one. $50 includes delivery

I also need the seatbelt warning light, just have a random hole in my dash as well. Any others available out there? The socket is there but nothing else.

Are you referring to the hole next to the light switch? It could be a park or belts light. Seems odd to have both on one car, but who knows. Could it be a park light socket?

I also need the seatbelt warning light, just have a random hole in my dash as well. Any others available out there? The socket is there but nothing else.
I have one if you still need one.... I can take a picture and send it to you if you want

I have one if you still need one.... I can take a picture and send it to you if you want
Sure. That would be great. Let me know how much shipped to 52403 as well please.

Are you referring to the hole next to the light switch? It could be a park or belts light. Seems odd to have both on one car, but who knows. Could it be a park light socket?
Only in 71 could you get the two lights in the lower left dash. My vert had them both.

Ever get a chance to grab a photo of the seatbelt light?

Back