• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Car artwork

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
My sister is starting to make this car artwork on wooden surfaces.

She can burn car logos and actual pictures of your car into wood.

She doesn't have a site to display them yet so its word of mouth for now (my mouth LOL)

Right now she is trying to see the interest for these artworks.

They range from $40 and up depending on size and detail, plus shipping.

Let me know if anyone is interested

this picture is just a samples of what she can make.

Thanks.

87675ce40fd49aaa3bed13be230ef40a.jpg

3918870385a5e7eaf1f525d51b67d402.jpg

1906_resized.jpeg

74ebdc81f49854c2eb38f02eda81e76f.jpg

20150719_121239_resized.jpg

2309.jpeg

THAT, is awesome! ::thumb::

Can she do a "Mach 1" logo (like the big one on the fender with "Mustang" underneath)?

mach1logo3.jpg

If so, sign me up, tell me where to pay and how much. :cool:

Wow - that was quick!

I can't actually see the pic from my work machine - I'll have to check it out when I get home. I'm thinkin' it's gonna be awesome, though. ::thumb::

WOW that's cool!! Don't worry Eric you won't be disappointed !
Based on the piece Iyman originally posted, the thought never crossed my mind. :cool:

Now I'm really stoked! ::thumb::

OK - I finally got back on my machine at home, and it looks AWESOME!! She did a GREAT job!! ::thumb::

I am very interested in her artwork. Is it possible to do the Mustang pony but with the American flag shading like the picture shown, and then the word "Mustang" underneath it? If so, please pm me approximate price before making it :)

If she can't do the shading of the american flag then a regular pony like the one in your first post would do.

34705d1170304662-stars-stripe-pony-img_1542.jpg

Mustang_Badges%20and%20Logos_normal_69-73_Mustang_Script.jpg

EDIT: Just re read and saw the "pm me" post. Sorry totally missed that the first time :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the latest one she made for me to show today at the car show.

just remember if your interested in having Custom picture of you car or anything else, PM me.

20150719_121239_resized.jpg

OMG I may have to get another one! I didn't realize she could do full cars so clearly! That came out wonderful. She has a really steady hand to get the detail like that. I appreciate her work, I used to do this on gun stocks.

Back