panel quality and fitment

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73mach1UK

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 fastback, 351C 4v with Holley Carb and unknown after market internals. deluxe trim package. owned 2 weeks, it's been off the road for 13 years and needs a full restoration.
Hi, I've been looking at panels for my 1st order and there are certainly enough sites to choose from, can anyone tell me what the quality and ease of fitments of Sherman and Goodmark are like, thanks

Rich, UK

I heard good mark fenders are good. I also read that all the fenders come from the same stampers and that good mark but don't trust me. I chased down a oem but which I went with the good mark as I had to have it worked quite a bit.

I heard good mark fenders are good. I also read that all the fenders come from the same stampers and that good mark but don't trust me. I chased down a oem but which I went with the good mark as I had to have it worked quite a bit.
Thanks sdstang.. this is going to be a 5 year plus restoration..

I'm hoping to get I e done in three.

Hope you manage to achieve that goal, I'm being cautious with 5 years!

I've got a workshop to build, 2 '72 F100 trucks to do then start the mustang but I have found a lot of the panels I need and ordering them tomorrow, around $2000.00 worth, later I need full rear quarter panels and new doors.

Back