71 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Peetz

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach1
I have been wondering what rear gears i got and the differnetial so i ordered a delux report and quite happy.

Have 3.25 with traction lok

Interesting option choices very cool!

Matt, Nice options! Already has a good rear ratio & T-loc plus is a manual trans. You could easily drop in a 5 speed!

It's interesting that this was tagged with an Export DSO yet was sold in Atlanta.

Original color is the Dark Green Metallic with black interior. That's a nice combo with an Ardent hood, spoilers and stripes. Do you think you'll go back with the original green?

Thanks guys.

I am going to go with a different color, prob non mach color. Kinda wanting it to be different. I have some paint coming with a color so i can paint a door or fender on an old truck i have to see how it looks. Not worried that it will be non factory color and resell value. Just looking to make it mine.

Have thought about a 5 speed or am going to do some reasearch on my 89' f-150 trans. It is a 4 speed on an inline 6. I want to see if it will swap without any mods. Although i will keep the 3 speed for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back