Cars R Stars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q Code
Hey I was wondering if anyone is going to the Car 'R' Stars Car Show? Its at the historic Packard Proving Grounds in Shelby Township Mi. Sunday June 14th, from 8am-3pm. It should be a great day with a swap meet, crafts & car corral.

If anyone would like to meet up, let me know. :)

Hate to hear that - I was actually looking forward to seeing some pics from your event.

Yeah everyone can relate. I can remember spending 4 hours the night before detailing the Boss just to watch the news in the morning and learn about bad storms and HAIL expected. Obviously nobody I know went!

Ray

I did the same BossRay, spent a good 4-5 hours detailing my Mach. Woke up this morning to rain. The event is still going on, the local news stations are even there. The real drag is its so close to home too, only 4 miles away, but it poured. I live on a dirt street, now mud street not going anywhere today. Looks like more on the radar w/possible hail heading this way.

I really wanted to go this year. It rained last year also, so I didn't go to that one either.

Just finally got a smart phone & I would have posted a bunch of pics. Oh well, that's mother nature for ya. :dodgy:

Could be worse...

It has been a beautiful week here in RI and my car is still on jacks for transmission troubleshooting. Seeing all the old cars out today really takes a toll on my morale.

But you are right, more car shows will be around before you know it and I am sure you all will catch a nice day :)

Well I don't think we will see rain for at least a couple of weeks but we will hit our first 110+ day in the next few days

There is a cruise night every Monday night that usually has quite a big turn out. 100-200 cars, but more heavy rain expected this afternoon. Was gonna go since car is all detailed, but weather is not looking good, again! :mad:

Back