New to this site

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scacer1

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe
New to site, Wanted to intro myself. Have owned 1972 and 1973 Mach1. Currently own 1972 Coupe. New Paint and Interior. Needs drivetrain work now.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Please post some pics of your car when you get a chance. We like pictures. :)

00Z0Z_iYRVBxTs2be_600x450.jpg

00r0r_kOuQrtwHgzw_600x450.jpg

00m0m_7RsY18To7sJ_600x450.jpg

00l0l_elHaAyeqsHr_600x450.jpg

00l0l_epf2zhKas3a_600x450.jpg

00f0f_JIipSQ4sSu_600x450.jpg

I am a few miles North of Spokane. Thanks for the warm welcome. After looking at the suspension and drivetrain it seems a little better than I figured. I will have to rebuild the engine, It is smoking a bit out of the left bank. Anyone know were I can get an untouched 351 W core from?

New to site, Wanted to intro myself. Have owned 1972 and 1973 Mach1. Currently own 1972 Coupe. New Paint and Interior. Needs drivetrain work now.
::welcome::Am I right or am I right; 'this is an amazing site'!

I am a few miles North of Spokane. Thanks for the warm welcome. After looking at the suspension and drivetrain it seems a little better than I figured. I will have to rebuild the engine, It is smoking a bit out of the left bank. Anyone know were I can get an untouched 351 W core from?
::welcome::By 'left bank', do you mean, 'running it on a track'? Anyways, as long as it is not smoking out of the AC ducts.LOL Just had an 'Old Air Company' Hurricane model AC unit installed, had to install a 130 amp alternator w/built in regulator to keep everything running but on those hot, rainy/steamy days when my top has to stay up, its worth the comfort! 'Keep the faith'!

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome::Am I right or am I right; 'this is an amazing site'!

::welcome::By 'left bank', do you mean, 'running it on a track'? Anyways, as long as it is not smoking out of the AC ducts.LOL Just had an 'Old Air Company' Hurricane model AC unit installed, had to install a 130 amp alternator w/built in regulator to keep everything running but on those hot, rainy/steamy days when my top has to stay up, its worth the comfort! 'Keep the faith'!
Pretty cool site. I haven't had a chance to really look through it yet but the people seem pretty amazing.

By left bank I mean left exhaust pipe. I am thinking of building a 351 Clevor for it. Edelbrock makes some nice aluminum heads and intake for this combo. Possibly stroked to a 408.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back