Interesting Mustang gathering

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill73Ragtop

Long time vintage mustang hobbyist
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Convertible Restomod enhanced.
former owner (25 yrs) of 1973 Convertible, 351c, A/C, RA
My wife and I attended an interesting Mustang display yesterday in St Catharines, Ontario hosted by the Niagara Classic Mustang club. It was held at Ford dealer (whose lot was under construction, but in okay condition) from 10am - 3pm. No judging or trophies, just a free barbeque from the dealer, some door prizes and some interesting folks to meet and chat about the cars. Approximately 45 - 50 cars were in attendance (quite a few observers would drive in with their Mustang, check things out and depart).

The 73 'vert was the only representative of the 71 - 73 models, but it held up well for the display and was looked over by quite a few folks. We got compliments from the US/Canada customs folks crossing over from Buffalo and back. It was a nice way to spend some leisure time. We left home at 8:30am and were back at 4:30pm

DSC00408.JPG

Mostly newer models, but about 1/3 were 65- 73 era

DSC00417.JPG

DSC00397.JPG

It's not national show clean, but it received a few compliments

DSC00420.JPG

This was a very well done restomod (Winner of MCA Pinnacle Award)

Sounds like a good time. Your car is looking good all the way around. Thanks for posting. Chuck

Back