New Member from Denmark

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gizzer2003

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang Hardtop.
Hello.

I am 37, from Denmark and owner of a 71 Hardtop M code which has been in Denmark from new.

Hoping to get a lot of knowledge about mustang 71-73.

My Girl.

2n6uk5f.jpg

ojo4za.jpg

2zedkdd.jpg

2dwaq8x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like vector wheels?

Original color, easy to catch you in the dark in Denmark :)

Welcome from France.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not the original color but very easy to see.

The rims in the back is Cyclone turbine 10x15" and in front Keystone turbine 8x15"

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

There are a few things I really like about your car:

The rims, the color, the painted bumpers and the way they fit.

Nice!!

I see you already posted a pin on the member map. Thanks!!

:)

Welcome from West Texas! Nice car - Love the old school Hurricane rims!! ::thumb::

Wow - lots of Danes here. Awesome!

Hello.

I am 37, from Denmark and owner of a 71 Hardtop M code which has been in Denmark from new.

Hoping to get a lot of knowledge about mustang 71-73.

My Girl.

2n6uk5f.jpg

ojo4za.jpg

2zedkdd.jpg

2dwaq8x.jpg
::welcome::ie, 'ground zero' of this site. Nice color. Looks like 'robins egg blue', the late Mr Shelby's favorite color, that his daughter favoured. I thought about boxing mine in (under the hood) with the paint code I used on my body, a '95' Ford Mustang Special White. One thing at a time, though. While a bud of mine on facebook in 'Pig Vicious Racing', with a 73 convertible w/roll bars, Daniel Herberth in Glassport, NJ had his boxed in all chromed up from above the radiator to the....at the rear under the hood. Currently though, having issues with my LED sequentail tail lights(will not fire consecutively but all at once). Someday though.

Velkommen til en anden stor dansker! Dejlig looling pony bil. Jeg vidste ikke, at Ford Mustangs blev solgt nyt i Danmark i 1970'erne. . Welcome to another great Dane. Great looking pony car. I was unaware that Ford Mustangs were sold new in Denmark in the 1970's. Good for FOMOCO!

Back