Hog and Dogs meet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code C6 tranny
Went to an evening show today and mine was the only 7173 there. Wasn't very organized but a lot of cool cars there. It was running late so they will inform the winners later on next week. Next big show is Cool Desert nights next week. Here are a few pics:

IMG_0518[1].JPG

IMG_0546[1].JPG

IMG_0544[1].JPG

IMG_0542[1].JPG

IMG_0539[1].JPG

IMG_0528[1].JPG

IMG_0538[1].JPG

IMG_0540[1].JPG

IMG_0527[1].JPG

IMG_0524[1].JPG

Ya, i been avoiding Hog's n Dog's last few years..But i did get my car rolled in there last few times she was up and runing..lol..They didnt even have a contest for the cars then, it was only for bikes at that time.

Cool Desert Nights thou, i plan to be there bright and early!! ;) Now that is a cool car show for here..lol

:coolphotos: :goodpost:

Is that a freaking mailbox being used as an air cleaner housing on the rat rod? :jawdrop: :cool:

:coolphotos: :goodpost:

Is that a freaking mailbox being used as an air cleaner housing on the rat rod? :jawdrop: :cool:
Yeah, it was dual carbs with an old mailbox for a scoop. The guy made it fit and look really good. There were a couple other Rat Rods there but I didn't get any pics of those.

Back