• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Edelbrock RPM air gap 351 cleveland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mustang sportsroof - 351c 2v - fmx trans.
I have decided to part ways with my cleveland parts that I am not using. I have a 351c air gap intake in excellent condition with less than 300 miles on it.

$225.00 shipped in the united states

I have decided to part ways with my cleveland parts that I am not using. I have a 351c air gap intake in excellent condition with less than 300 miles on it.

$225.00 shipped in the united states
351 4V or 351 2V?

Thanks,

Kerry in Virginia Beach, Va.

I think air gap intake works with 2V and 4V

Sure, can you pm me an email address to send the pics to. I used this intake on my 73 cleveland 2v, it works excellent.The only reason I am not still using it is my oil pump locked up on my cleve and ended up putting the 385 horsepower windsor out of my foxbody in my fastback. I love the new engine and will be keeping the windsor in its new home. I also have a low mile edelbrock 1411 carb I might be willing ot part with, if you buy them together we can work out a deal.

Thanks, Mike

http://s59.photobucket.com/user/mmanns69/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps60w783cp.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Here ya go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

Will a Holley 600 CFM carb bolt up to it? If so, and you have not made a deal with anyone else I need your Pay Pal information. Sorry I have not responded. I am in Canada on business.

Sincerely,

Kerry in Virginia Beach

New email address is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

check your Pay Pal account. It was painful trying to pay for the intake outside the US. They have thank goodness serious security. To get the transaction to work, I had to call Pay Pal direct.

Sincerely,

Kerry

Back