MET Member JRPAV today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Met Member JRPAV today down at my new shop..Turns out we know each other from years ago from a mutual interest in flying r/c airplanes. small world, Had a nice morning chatting showing him the shop & the green 72. John worked professionally in a few local shops back in the day. He's going to be helping out working on some of the new builds restomods coming into the shop. Nice to see you again John, looking forward to having you at the shop.

IMG_0288.JPG

That´s great!

Especially when you found out you knew each other before and now you´re even gonna work together.

Your car looks awesome in that clean setting.

The green 72 is looking nice! How is the other Mach 1 coming along, haven't seen an update on it in a while? Oh and good looking new shop too!
Thanks !

I haven't touched the other car in quite some time BUT it's coming to the new shop this week to begin work again. I will update once it's settled in.

Very cool. The car and shop look great! I'm looking forward to seeing any and all posts and pics that originate from within the new gig.

Back