• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb nice passenger fender 71 72

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
as stated looking for a good condition 71 72 fender. no rust holes, no inches of bondo. I have an extra driver side to trade and some other parts or ill pay cash. don't mind a small ding or two looking in nj pa area thanks!

Long Island too far? I won't ship a fender; no Greyhound terminals

Still looking guys. Last piece I need for the body!!

Still looking guys. Pa nj area for a fender. Must be 71 72!!!!

Still looking guys. Pa nj area for a fender. Must be 71 72!!!!
I have one in the Kansas City area. email me if interested and I can get some pics for you.

I would make a comment about not being able to find a 'good' fender for our cars (with no bondo or damage), but I know they're out there. ;)

Between my '71, 2 parts cars (a '72 & '73), a '72 coupe at a junkyard car lot, and my friend's '73, I've only ever seen 2 original fenders that were undamaged from the wheel opening forward (that's 8 out of 10) fenders damaged, BTW). I think the reason for this is because most people don't realize that it's an average of approximately 9.5 feet from the tip of the driver's nose to the front of the bumper. :whistling:

Still looking guys. The aftermarket ones don't fit the way I like them to.

Yes I'll be heading there if I do not have any luck before hand

Back