new

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripley

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
New to mustangs rebuild corvettes and wife want mach1 so here goes a build on a 1971 mach1 h body ok motor good car just needs a little bit of every thing done to it gald i found this site reading though out this site has answered alot of thing great information on here

. You guys do a good job here

Hello! No need to look any further. You'll find that members on this site are very friendly, knowledgeable, and an absolute wealth of information. Good luck on your Mach 1 project and welcome aboard!

New to mustangs rebuild corvettes and wife want mach1....
It's a lot easier if you find a wife who ALREADY has a Mach 1...or a convertible.

Ask me how I know.

New to mustangs rebuild corvettes and wife want mach1 so here goes a build on a 1971 mach1 h body ok motor good car just needs a little bit of every thing done to it gald i found this site reading though out this site has answered alot of thing great information on here

. You guys do a good job here
Welcome from Washington State, you have a very smart wife!

::welcome:: from NY , this a great site w/ lots of info so you will have a lot of help on your build

Back