Sprint Maverick, Mustang, and Pinto being sold together

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was older, out of college and had deep pockets I would buy all three. It would be neat to drive them all to a show or cruise night and park them together. I am sure they would draw a lot of attention. Cool cars

My dad bought a 70 maverick first year out had tinted windows, air and radio and that was all the options but cost under $2,000 brand new. I bought one in 71 and had everything but air, hate air, and it was 3,100 sticker and I paid I think 2,800. Back then you bought a car and financed it for a year of 18 months not 5 years like now.

They were good cars too went over 200,000 on both and just quit driving them.

Wow! Never seen all three versions together at the same time. There was an "A" package F code coupe, a "B" package Q code fastback, and a 302 Maverick Sprint at the shop I was stationed at in Georgia. Never saw the Pinto. Didn't think too much about it then but looking back now its sorta crazy to think about three people in the same shop having sprint cars.

Like Elizabeth73 said, wouldn't it be great to be able to show all three at a car show or cruise night.

I need to make sure Readers Digest and Publishers Clearing House have my correct mailing address. Don't want any delays on receiving any multi-million dollar checks!

Interesting collection - but the owner's ad is worded a little wack and becomes confusing:

"They will go to the highest offer... or, I will keep restoring them and bring to an auction/show."

::huh:::

Virtually impossible to make a serious offer to an add worded like that IMHO.

Ray

Back