Met Member Elizabeth73 Today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
I met with Elizabeth73 tonight.

We made our own cruise night at Dunken Donuts, we had many people stop and check out our cars as we chatted for 3+ hour about the cars!!

Elizabeth's car was great you can see all of the hard work she has put in to this car!!!

We need to have an other meet-up like this and have more New England member join in.

20150630_185933.jpg

20150630_185953.jpg

20150630_190008.jpg

20150630_191220.jpg

Great pictures! It was awesome to finally meet someone with a 7123 mustang. This was only the second one I have seen in the four years I have had my car.

I can't believe we chatted that long! I really enjoyed seeing your mustang. I love, love, love the color! It was neat to have all the visitors at dunkin. Believe it or not, we used to have weekly car cruises in that very parking lot every year, I think thats why there were a lot of car enthusiasts. Not to mention the Chevelle guy who didn't stop to say hi, lol!

It was a nice time, I hope to meet a lot more of you guys!

Edit: Don't mind our terrible parking jobs, the parking lot over there is very awkward! lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree! That's a great color Elizabeth and the scoop looks good. It's a nice way to set off the hood. And the 7173mustangs banner in the window is very cool.

I won't comment on Iyman's car since his is 'a brother from another mother' to mine. Just a bit older. ;)

Yay! Cool!

Ain't it great to see the people we deal with on this platform on a daily basis finally in person?

To see that there is a real person behind that familiar user name?

And, Elisabeth, I like that hood scoop. I admit I might be a little biased.

Wow...she even has the 7173mustangs.com on her windshield....THANK YOU ELIZABETH.

Scott, that's a great Idea!!

NE members and I'm sure we can get some near by NY members also.

in person the Hood scoop looks right at home, it set off the flat hood really nice!!

Cool consider it done I will chat with you as we get closer to fall...Yes we could get N.Y members too since the shop is located only 3 miles from the N.Y. Boarder 1hour 15 minutes from L.I. & the city

Cool consider it done I will chat with you as we get closer to fall...Yes we could get N.Y members too since the shop is located only 3 miles from the N.Y. Boarder 1hour 15 minutes from L.I. & the city
Sounds good! Ill be back in school by that time but maybe we can pick a weekend day ;) maybe a Sunday :p

Thanks everyone for the complements. That hood scoop was on the car when I got it and I was going to take it off since its not original, but it really makes the car look mean haha.

Let me tell you, that baby blue color on that convertible really popped in person!

Back