got a new bike

coreysvt

So I made the decision to start riding motorcycles. The last time I was on two wheels it was powered by me. Instead of buying some junk off craigslist, which I have a tendency to do, I drove all the way to Batesburg-Leesville,SC to buy a 2015 triumph bonneville newchuch. I think I've found a new addiction.

IMG_0985.thumb.jpg.0225e62ee316d82c00ee7a3e7dc611e0.jpg

IMG_1009.thumb.jpg.24336a71fbff8522c35411e3c3d7584e.jpg

Nice choice. Ride it in good health!

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

Beautiful!

I leave on Sunday for a 3 week trek that leaves from Kennesaw, to Ramsey NJ for a few days, then up through Maine to Nova Scotia. Nothing like touring on a bike!

1972 H-code Mach1

2010 GT Premium

2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport 2.0T

1995 F150- The "home depot" machine

2012 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra

810866447_mybike5.thumb.jpg.7117284d2191060d98766356b2ba4d7f.jpgIt's so easy to become addicted to Riding Motorcycles. That's why my lawn never gets mowed. I love to ride country roads and find new roads to ride everyday.

Going fast is fun but life is short so slow down and enjoy the ride :D Frank

Nice harley mrmach. I'm ready to get out in long rides and see the country! The only downside is I won't have as much time to work on my Mach!

I know what you mean I have to divide my free time between my Mach1 and my bike. Summer is just too damned short. I need to move to a warmer latitude where I can ride all year long. Oh and it's a Honda not a Harley, I call it my Honda Davidson or my Hardly Davidson. That's ok I get that a lot and consider it a complement.

So I made the decision to start riding motorcycles. The last time I was on two wheels it was powered by me. Instead of buying some junk off craigslist, which I have a tendency to do, I drove all the way to Batesburg-Leesville,SC to buy a 2015 triumph bonneville newchuch. I think I've found a new addiction.

Triumph's are very cool. When I was in the market for a bike I looked at Triumph but at the time the closest dealer was about 200 miles away so I passed on buying one. I have a Honda dealer right in town so I bought a Honda, and just recently he became a Triumph dealer too. Oh well who knew? Nice Bike.

Very nice bike. Is it the Bonneville SE? That is the Triumph that I would choose. I really like the classic styling and I do prefer the alloy wheels for the safety of being able to use tubeless tires.

Thanks guys. Mexican I bet that big triple is a beast! I've also been a triumph fan for years but never could get one until now.

Ha ha, not that big, only 2300cc and over 140lbs of torque, had it for 11 years already:cool: