Look what the cat dragged in...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sport Roof
She arrived last night, hosed her down today and took the spare parts out then took her for a spin. Had to rearrange my work bench for all the new tools and parts.

Not the prettiest girl at the dance, but with a little makeover she'll be quite the looker!

j8fzit.jpg

2r43jp3.jpg

ntoj8.jpg

zu13bl.jpg

very nice!!!! love the pics and keep use posted with it!!

My wife wants to call my friend I got my car from and thank him for taking me away from her..... All I do is work on the car, no time for her LOL

We have been married for 27 years in June, what does she expect??????

Thanks guys, I didn't show the picture of the driver door...it's from a different Mustang (long story) and it's Gold Glow. The original color was Gold Glow, someone did a Maaco job on it and just sprayed that brownish color over the top.

She is a blast to drive though. I have to tune the carb for high elevation (runs rich), but it's still a lot of fun.

Excellent canvas. I saw a hint of glow gold around the trunk lid key cylinder. Be sure to post more pics and the marty report if you get one.

Very cool. My wife is so done with the car and this site It's a wonderful thing LOL.
Haha, I know what you mean. I only got the car yesterday but I've been living on this site for the last two months. She's beginning to see the light though. LOL
I got my women to buy here own car {although it's a Chevy :whistling:} I think she spends more time on the Steve's nova Site than I do on here hahahaha. Now here engine is at the speed shop getting rebuilt and a few upgrades. So I guess I am one of the lucky ones hahaha. She never complains unless I'm hogging the computer and she needs to check her posts lollerz

Very cool. My wife is so done with the car and this site It's a wonderful thing LOL.
Haha, I know what you mean. I only got the car yesterday but I've been living on this site for the last two months. She's beginning to see the light though. LOL
I got my women to buy here own car {although it's a Chevy :whistling:} I think she spends more time on the Steve's nova Site than I do on here hahahaha. Now here engine is at the speed shop getting rebuilt and a few upgrades. So I guess I am one of the lucky ones hahaha. She never complains unless I'm hogging the computer and she needs to check her posts lollerz
Once I have the new paint and interior then she'll be cool with it. Right now she doesn't want to be seen in the same zip code with it! :D

Back