71 Mach 1 with a side of rice?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Wow...what do you guys think of this?

33252d1182892357-ford-mustang-mach-1-1971-vendo-roman-007.jpg

33253d1182892357-ford-mustang-mach-1-1971-vendo-roman-025.jpg

39474d1187020028-ford-mustang-mach-1-1971-vendo-roman-029.jpg

39476d1187020028-ford-mustang-mach-1-1971-vendo-roman-003.jpg

It's one of a kind...that's for sure! I can appreciate it but I don't think I could ever do that to one of my cars.

oh god no!

those body lines dont flow at all in the front... i can't say i dislike the skirts tho...

maybe for a track car... if it actually served any aerodynamical purpose... but i doubt it lol

It would make a great car for sci- fi movie hahaha.But kidding aside if the lines would flow a little better it would make a great looking car for fords 2012 lineup {guess I wasn't done kidding lol}

I don't know - - I have to say I like it, BUT I would definitely have some bigger "meats" on the back. There is way too much space between the tires and the fenders for my liking.

I must confess that back in the day, I had a tall "Superbird" spoiler on the back of "Fire" (my '73 Mach I) at one time.

You know, that is what so nice about "OWNING" a car, you can do with it what you like - - to please you:).

BT

At first glance, I thought it might've been one of those 'concept' packages for the new gen Mustangs (e.g. Stalker, et al).

But - yeah... I can't get behind this. I mean, I know they put a lot of work into it... but... yeah... no thanks.

I'll chime in with my "no thanks" as well. I always support individualism when modifying, but I guess I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to the unique look of the 71 - 73 'stangs. This one looks like what 72fastback said - a sci-fi or future concept car. :)

Not my cup of tea.

Doc

uuugggggh

Sorry guys, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

The questions comes to mind...Why? :huh:

I bet the poor yellow pony never did anything to deserve that.

I don't like it. It is what my friends use to call "doo-doo boy". When someone takes a perfectly good car and adds aftermarket stuff to it until it no longer looks quite right. It does look like they spent alot of time doing it though.

uuugggggh

Sorry guys, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

The questions comes to mind...Why? :huh:

I bet the poor yellow pony never did anything to deserve that.
Hahahaha ....... LOL Thanks for the big laugh, John!

Doc
God no, this model of Mustangs get almost as much dis respect as the Mustang II models, please no assistance.

I'll chime in with my "no thanks" as well. I always support individualism when modifying, but I guess I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to the unique look of the 71 - 73 'stangs. This one looks like what 72fastback said - a sci-fi or future concept car. :)

Not my cup of tea.

Doc
My mature side wants to answer just like this and I could not have stated my thoughts any better.

My IM-mature side just wants to say what the hell were they thinking?

Back