71 custom build

I don't see anything, you can check the FAQs for help, here's a link to the one on posting pictures:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-adding-photos-to-the-gallery

I'm intrigued by your description, sounds very interesting.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

I'm sorry guys I'm trying to get pic out. Ill figure it out eventually :huh:

I have to...

Brouse for a file...

upload file...

then copy and paste the photo link into the post

wheltx.jpg

Paul

73 Grande

351C 2v

Now 4v Carb/Cam/headers/T5

Gasoline is for washing parts.

Alcohol is for drinking.

Nitomethane is for racing!

Work in Progress photos here:

Last Update: 4/23/16

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/therocket366/library/?sort=3&page=1

Interesting concept. I rotated the 3 pics that were upside down. Looking fwd to more pics.

image1.jpg.1f01199d34d4b3c3e9740000b56806c7.jpg

image2.jpg.874eeda5307f0c8185d99b103507454d.jpg

image3.jpg.b82705712091ea764717576a16d4d0ea.jpg

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Nice work on the photos Jbojo! :bravo:

I agree keep those photos coming:goodpost:

Paul

73 Grande

351C 2v

Now 4v Carb/Cam/headers/T5

Gasoline is for washing parts.

Alcohol is for drinking.

Nitomethane is for racing!

Work in Progress photos here:

Last Update: 4/23/16

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/therocket366/library/?sort=3&page=1

I like the direction you're headed, just the opposite of most other customized 71-73s, where (like Pegasus) they added and added and...

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

1273103729_custom71a.jpg.3a9a2057b2e4bfd341ecf71b104a125b.jpg

Thanks for the comments. Went to a cruise tonight with the model A. Great weather in the mountains . I will be posting more pics over the weekend. Progress will be moderate to slow as I'm a one man builder A to Z. I estimate this one at 1500 hours and I can give it about 15 a week right now. Have other pics you may find interesting. I plan to fab the rear deck next week . I think you'll have a good idea of where I'm going with it at that time. After that ill be but welding about 300 ft of sheet metal so not much will change for a while. Stay with me I appreciate the support, makes all the work easier.

2141089921_custom71b.jpg.acdaccb3876315e8e22ea04ca1507b29.jpg

Could someone let me know why my pics are flipped, thanks. I fitted the bumper today had to fab brackets.

Also looking for your thoughts . I'm thinking the new charger 4 headlight. You know the ones with the flat tops. A honey cone grill with a nice mustang horse in the middle. Just can't do the one single big headlight like stock. Pitch in , comments will be appreciated about this idea or other possibilities like maybe a 69 stang 4 headlight set up set up .thanks

Thanks jbojo for rotating the pics. I inserted them into the original post.

Ya thanks, hope I can figure out what I'm doing wrong , put a couple others that were flipped, sorry lol I hope I don't flip the real thing when its done!!!

Wow, good eye for proportions. You shortened the front overhang?

Lots of great bodywork so far.

Keep those pics coming!!!! :)

Yes, I took 81/2 inches of the front fenders and hood , its all waisted space. I still have room with the core support in its original location to fit grill & headlight hardware . Thanks

I really like the direction you are heading with the rear window area of the car. I always liked the fastback profile, but thought it would look better with a coupe-like rear window section! I always wanted to give it a try, just don't have the means to do so, I am very interested to see how she turns out!

1_12_09_14_10_32_45.png

- Nik

I really like the direction you are heading with the rear window area of the car. I always liked the fastback profile, but thought it would look better with a coupe-like rear window section! I always wanted to give it a try, just don't have the means to do so, I am very interested to see how she turns out!

Hi, I have no real means either, got a 3 ft break , a good size sand bag , a bunch of hammers and time to spend, No real equipment and no help. I love it !!!! Just years of playing and cutting stuff up lol , appreciate the post .

image.thumb.jpg.7e4540575487e0c7321f8335df60982e.jpgA couple more pics for fun

306366783_custom71d.jpg.1692696dc4a353683c431dfcbaefa217.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.22460613e30450492d866bbf57114019.jpgone of my boys takin her for a test run

image.thumb.jpg.88f68728e1bcbc5ddaafebcb67ad4db5.jpg

763292042_image005(14).thumb.jpg.ea0569a1d648224f006d51ee4c86b42e.jpgPieces piled up for the weekend during cut

image.jpg.b069851f459c05210396da00f03f6e30.jpgPic of the infamous mustang cowl leak. If your getting water on your floor in the rain , chances are ,even if the car is pretty , this is what it looks like behind the dash.

image.jpg.f03df5a00117ce1c88ac8cc7ff70845c.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.dc8e011ba704bcc711cd0163498a4639.jpg

Ok, I flipped them for you and put them back into your posts.

My guess is that you took the pics with your phone, right?

If you hold your phone upside down when taking them (and there is no way to know what side of a phone goes up or down anyway) the phone will remember what way the pic was taken and show it accordingly. That means that on the phone your pics always show the right way around but the info on the pic is still "upside down", so when you load them onto your computer they will be rotated the wrong way. (This explanations sounds amateurish but that's all I know about computers and phones anyway :) )

What you can do is post the pic and if it shows upside down, rotate it with some program like Paint, Photoshop, Gimp or whatever and save it gain. Then edit your post (bottom right) use "full edit", remove the pic from the post and add the "new" rotated one.

That's what I do with yours, I use Paint as it's fast and easy.

Sorry, I screwed up with one of your posts.

When I tried to rotate the pics, one got lost in the process. It's pretty hard to figure out which is which when you delete them before you replace them, so I deleted the one with relocating the crash bar.

Sorry,

I ain't gonna mess with your posts again for that reason. If there is only one pic in the post, it's easy but as soon as there are multiple pics it's very easy to mess up.

Sorry again.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

I've always thought that shortening up our cars would be an interesting exercise. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

Ok, I flipped them for you and put them back into your posts.

My guess is that you took the pics with your phone, right?

If you hold your phone upside down when taking them (and there is no way to know what side of a phone goes up or down anyway) the phone will remember what way the pic was taken and show it accordingly. That means that on the phone your pics always show the right way around but the info on the pic is still "upside down", so when you load them onto your computer they will be rotated the wrong way. (This explanations sounds amateurish but that's all I know about computers and phones anyway :) )

What you can do is post the pic and if it shows upside down, rotate it with some program like Paint, Photoshop, Gimp or whatever and save it gain. Then edit your post (bottom right) use "full edit", remove the pic from the post and add the "new" rotated one.

That's what I do with yours, I use Paint as it's fast and easy.

Sorry, I screwed up with one of your posts.

When I tried to rotate the pics, one got lost in the process. It's pretty hard to figure out which is which when you delete them before you replace them, so I deleted the one with relocating the crash bar.

Sorry,

I ain't gonna mess with your posts again for that reason. If there is only one pic in the post, it's easy but as soon as there are multiple pics it's very easy to mess up.

Sorry again.

Hey, that's not a problem, thanks o much or helping by flipping them I appreciate it much!!! Please feel free to flip them any time until my dumb but ges it right LOL thanks !!

78943406_Mach12.thumb.jpg.43321d87624ddd17a18c14d7d1a260fc.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.77634f940ade1045938086a7d1a8855b.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.37dcb24b7b98feaa8198603ebc86c855.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.4d98240c1a032ee3702016e2704295fe.jpgA little more work on laying out the rear deck. Corner panels in and working out trunk hatch.

image.thumb.jpg.6ad13104b85d6c7e4b987794da0c523d.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.55d4719b187c45a64c54cbf003d33227.jpg

Interesting concept. I rotated the 3 pics that were upside down. Looking fwd to more pics.